I am currently neck deep in a large amount of work, but I had to take the time to write a Part 2 post about the absolutely incredible FITS socks… which by the way, show no sign of losing their comfort after another couple months of Afghan heat.
My name is Clifford, I am a sock addict, and here is my story.
My friends and I started a blog, and I thought it would be fun to hype something that I am obsessed with… comfortable socks. I had no idea that my gratuitous sales pitch for FITS Socks would lead to…
Apparently being deployed, and expressing your undying love for a product can lead to receiving some of them free of charge. It really helps if the product in question is made in America by patriots. I had been tipped off by the FITS sales rep that I had some socks coming my way, but I had NO CLUE how many… I pretty much reacted like this.
Now everyday is Christmas for my feet., and the rest of my sock collection was packaged up…
And unceremoniously burned… Alright, I made that part up, I actually got them cleaned and then gave them to some local Afghans who I knew would appreciate them. Their feet have never been exposed to the FITS level of comfort and thus they can actually still enjoy other brands of socks. Now it’s just me and you FITS. Spending some quality time together as we watch an Afghan sunset.
I gave out a good quantity of these socks to fellow Paratroopers, and received some of the following reviews.
- It’s like they’re making love to my feet.
- Where did you find these things? Are they even real?
- Stuff like this is why we will eventually beat China, because they can’t reproduce quality like this, nobody can.
- Why would I ever wear anything besides these? Do you think I can wear them all the time? Would they hold up in the shower?
- I could see Jesus wearing these – Eddy
- These are too good to ‘bate into.
- Dr. Scholl’s ain’t got shit.
- It’s like my foot is in a constant state of ecstasy, it’s a footstasy if you will
So once again, thank you FITS, for not only supporting the troops, but, more importantly, my feet.